Wednesday 23 October 2013

About Me

I've just realised that without an 'about me' section this blog is essentially anonymous so I though I'd do a small intro:

My name is Rosalind Davies and I have just finished my PhD at the University of Birmingham, UK. I was funded through the doctoral training centre (DTC) in hydrogen, fuel cells and their applications and worked in the Chemistry department developing new materials for storing hydrogen.

I'm also very keen on talking about science to everyone! I plan on working in science communication: either with the public, businesses or with policymakers, as I feel there is so much exciting research out there that people should hear about.

If you're interested, you can find me on twitter @RDscience, and I have also featured on the 'Speaking of Science' blog.

In my spare time I am also a competitive fencer and triathlete. (If you're interested in hearing about this: follow @RADavies72 )


This blog is very much a work in progress, so if you have any tips or comments please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment