Wednesday 12 February 2014

FameLab 2014 take 2: Manchester

After my ill-prepared trip to the FameLab heats in Birmingham, I decided to spend my birthday travelling up to take part in the heats at the Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI) in Manchester, along with a friend who had the intention to go the ones in Birmingham but never made it. 



Much better prepared, I really enjoyed presenting my work. The video of my presentation is here: http://youtu.be/eUz33byE1u8 enjoy!! All the contestants in my heat were also great - including the first human power point I have seen... After waiting anxiously all afternoon, I found out that I had made it through to the regional final! Definitely worth the trip up - and wish me luck for Friday! Come and watch if you're in Manchester...

No comments:

Post a Comment